Todd Mulliken, MS, LPCC is a counselor, author and speaker. He received his Masters degree in counseling in 1984 from St. Cloud State University in St. Cloud, Minnesota. He has been employed as a counselor and clinic administrator in the counseling field since 1984. He is the owner of Mulliken Counseling Center in Edina, Minnesota, which is a Clinic where he provides counseling for individuals, couples, and families. Todd speaks at a variety of venues including schools and churches on a number of topics related to the field of mental health.
Todd has written 3 books:
- The State of Affairs…Why they happen and how love can be restored
- All the Best for Couples…5 Ways to Bring Out the Best in your Spouse
- All the Best for Parents…5 Ways to Bring Out the Best in your Children.
Todd has been married to his wife Laura for many years and they have three adult daughters. Todd and his family are active members of Christ Presbyterian Church in Edina, Minnesota. Todd is also a professor of psychology at Minneapolis Community and Technical College.
Some of the issues Todd helps people with include:
- Marital/relationship problems
- Mood disorders
- Family problems
- Anxiety/stress/feelings of panic
- Personality Disorders
- Parenting issues
Call (952) 835-7130 to set up an appointment today.